Venture beyond the beaches and experience Fiji’s cultural and adventurous heartland with an incredible Navua River Rafting Expedition!
The Upper Navua River, within the remote highlands of Viti Levu, is a hidden pathway to what can only be described as paradise.
Explore the Upper Navua Gorge on an inflatable raft and be in awe of the imposing black volcanic walls, thrilling rapids, countless waterfalls, lush emerald forest and the regions unique wildlife.
Experience the magic of this pristine tropical wilderness on one of the most unique river trips on earth.
- Travel overland through the beautiful rainforest and then enjoy a morning snack
- Short hike through the rainforest to our launch site, just downstream of Nabukelevu Village
- Receive life jackets, helmets, paddles and safety talk
- Begin our rafting adventure – viewing countless waterfalls, lush rainforest, numerous side canyons
- Watch for herons, parrots, fruit bats
- Experience the Gorge’s vertical walls and narrow passages
- River-side deli lunch
- Continue rafting and then enjoy a stop at a waterfall
- Arrive at Wainadiro Village where we enjoy an afternoon snack
Price Includes: Life Jacket, Helmet, Paddle, Raft / Dry Bag / Deli-Style Lunch with Beverages / Morning and Afternoon Snack / Transportation To And From The River
Duration: 1 Day – Approx. 6:45am to 6:00pm
Conditions: Must be at least 8 years of age and minor must be accompanied by an adult
Departure Point: Rivers Fiji Office in Pacific Harbour. There are no transport charges for those staying in Pacific Harbour
Return Transport: To and from Rivers Fiji Office:
- From Coral Coast & Suva: FJD $50
- From Nadi Area: FJD $60
- From Beyond Nadi: FJD $70
ALL PRICES SHOWN HERE ARE IN FIJI DOLLARS